By VIKRANT YADAV
- You reach your last day with a brilliant song that your life was meant to sing still silant within you
- You reach your last day without ever experienced natural power that inhabits you to do great work and achieve great things
- You reach your last day realizing that you never inspired anyone else by the example that you set
- You reach your last day full of pain at the realization that you never took any hold risk and so you never received any bright rewards
- You reach your last day and discover you have been a leader and left this world so much better than you found it.but you refused to accept that mission because you were just too scared. And so you failed . And wasted a life .
- You reach your last day understanding that you missed that opportunity to catch a glimpse of mastery because you bought into the lie that you had to be resigned to mediocrity